Collectibles and eBay finds

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Collectibles and eBay finds

Post by Mr Random on 16/7/2013, 23:56

Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by the spice girl on 17/7/2013, 09:22

I've seen t shirts with "Taser Weapons And Tactics" on the front being worn but taser officer safety instructors and the t shits are still about

Feds

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 17/7/2013, 16:29

if you manage to get a piccie there's a pint in it next we meet

Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie6544 on 17/7/2013, 16:54

Haven't seen this one before:

Gatwick Security Unit
Stevie6544

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 17/7/2013, 16:57

It's the TFU for the airport, pin was worn on uniform but the patch was a giveaway

they come up from time to time if you can get it for under £4 go for it

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 21/7/2013, 14:17

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by MB on 26/7/2013, 10:16

I collect electronic gizmos and have 2 MetRadio MTS 2000 radios from before Airwave and a Pye Pocketphone!
MB

Back to top Go down

Post by pmtts on 26/7/2013, 23:35

Mr Random wrote:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/rare-west-yorkshire-police-metal-pin-badge-/380682898324?pt=UK_Collectables_Badges_Patches_MJ&hash=item58a2780b94

ARVs before they were ARVs, two men in a car with guns doing security patrols

It's Kosher, but not rare though.
pmtts

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 26/7/2013, 23:52

I already have one but it's not obvious it's firearms, I do agree it's not rare but is unusual

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by MB on 27/7/2013, 19:56

Anybody?!
MB

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Collins on 29/7/2013, 15:45

MB wrote:I collect electronic gizmos and have 2 MetRadio MTS 2000 radios from before Airwave and a Pye Pocketphone!

Believe it or not I used to use the 2-piece Pye Pocket Phone. That aerial is so urgent when it shoots out if you're not careful it'll go up your nose or have your eye out!Very Happy

Feds

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 29/7/2013, 16:34

Steve Collins wrote:
MB wrote:I collect electronic gizmos and have 2 MetRadio MTS 2000 radios from before Airwave and a Pye Pocketphone!

Believe it or not I used to use the 2-piece Pye Pocket Phone. That aerial is so urgent when it shoots out if you're not careful it'll go up your nose or have your eye out!Very Happy

you're Del boy Trotter and I claim my £5

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Collins on 29/7/2013, 18:27

Is there an echo in here???

Feds

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 29/7/2013, 18:28

yeah I just noticed that, let me find my MOD cape

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by BossHogg on 29/7/2013, 19:07

We used to borrow these from Hants when I was based at Aldershot. They could get us no problem for fights involving civvies and squaddies. The 2 patrol cars had one each and the military police station had one as well.

BossHogg
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Collins on 29/7/2013, 21:17

Yes Boos, they were the Burndept (Spelling?) We went over to those after the Pocket Phone they had a bloody horrible harness that went around your neck. I binned it and used to carry it in the top pocket of my tunic much to the chagrin of the Inspector.

Feds

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 1/8/2013, 21:56

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Memorabilia From Falklands Conflict

Post by steve ossie on 3/8/2013, 08:13

Hi Guys

Have a couple of bits of paper work here which I have carried around with me for the last 30 years which I got while I was out in the Falklands.

Had to do a bit of part exchange for these at the time, and I wonder if anyone on here would be interested in them.

One piece is an Original Telegraph congratulating Brigadier Mario B Menendez for taking back the Falklands, and the other is a letter sent to him from a club also congratulating him on his achievement.
Attachments
011.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(384 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
013.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(697 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
steve ossie

http://www.steveosbornebritisharmy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top