Something to make you smile....

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 03:07



S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 03:08



S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 03:10



S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Guest on 11/6/2013, 03:23

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought it was going to be a photo of you naked. With your wheelbarrow.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 04:10

Cheeky sod.........i might do that for the Crimbo photo....... Twisted Evil


S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 04:12

we should do a forum calendar

I'll be June July and Aug

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 04:14

@Mr Random wrote:we should do a forum calendar

I'll be June July and Aug

We should do one with strategically placed objects to cover our modesty...... or completely naked whatever takes your fancy....

S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 04:16

I might need to borrow a boiler suit then

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 04:17

You could wear just your thongs..............

S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 04:19

I'm going to take into account the fact your in aus and assume you mean my flip flops

anything else would just make you unwell

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 04:20

@Mr Random wrote:I'm going to take into account the fact your in aus and assume you mean my flip flops

anything else would just make you unwell

Yes or Chinese safety boots...that's if you wear them to work..

Crumpet
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 04:21

nope can't think of anything dirty to reply to that

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Guest on 11/6/2013, 04:36

@Strumpet wrote:

We should do one with strategically placed objects to cover our modesty...... or completely naked whatever takes your fancy....

S

They would have to print it in A1 size to find an object to protect my modesty... you know that film "Magic Mike"? That was me, that was. :geek:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 04:38

can I interest sir in something from our fireproof pants range

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 04:46

sgtpepperband wrote:

They would have to print it in A1 size to find an object to protect my modesty... you know that film "Magic Mike"? That was me, that was. :geek:

Well you can be Mr January then....................

S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 05:09



S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Guest on 11/6/2013, 05:10

Oh noooo! Far too cold - you forget that January is the Northern Hemisphere's winter!

I have done an (almost) nude calendar before but owing to my newbie status, am unable to post links/photos, unfortunately... Embarassed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Guest on 11/6/2013, 05:11

That pic will be me in about 3 hours, when I'm in bed after my Night Shift... :cyclops:

Oh well, only one more night to go, then three days off! Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 05:13

we've all done it spent the night online gone to bed and started texting

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 05:20

sgtpepperband wrote:Oh noooo! Far too cold - you forget that January is the Northern Hemisphere's winter!

I have done an (almost) nude calendar before but owing to my newbie status, am unable to post links/photos, unfortunately... Embarassed

So who can we get to do January??? Ice Man???

S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 05:24

I'll do January

all you need to do is make sure I've had a skinful and I'll do anything stupid, I have heard a rumor of some random bloke jumping fully clothed into a fountain somewhere in central London following a night on the falling down water

then dripping wet travelling home on public transport

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 05:28

@Mr Random wrote:I'll do January

all you need to do is make sure I've had a skinful and I'll do anything stupid, I have heard a rumor of some random bloke jumping fully clothed into a fountain somewhere in central London following a night on the falling down water

then dripping wet travelling home on public transport

Nice one MrRandy ..............Trafalgar square?

S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 05:30

Just realised your a MOD.. I will have to becareful what i say to you...wouldn't want you to get the wrong impression of me....... Shocked


S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 05:31

since it's a bye-law offence I can't confirm that I jumped in the traf square fountains early one December morning, nor that I got a bus half way across London literally dripping wet

I can confirm the driver looked at me as if to say "whats this fucking idiot been upto" and let me on for free so not all bad

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 05:32

@Strumpet wrote:Just realised your a MOD.. I will have to becareful what i say to you...wouldn't want you to get the wrong impression of me....... Shocked


S

no that just means I can edit what you say to make it sound really filthy

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 05:34

@Mr Random wrote:

no that just means I sound really filthy

I'm a dirty dirty girl

S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 05:36

I have no idea what you mean

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 05:37

i love it...............................nice one .... Very Happy


S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Guest on 11/6/2013, 05:39

Good plan. Can I volunteer to do May, so I can wear my "birthday suit"..? Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 05:41

Myself and the young lady have been discussing it and feel you need to send her several photos for casting purposes

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 05:43

@Mr Random wrote:Myself and the young lady have been discussing it and feel you need to send her several photos for casting purposes

At least 5 of them........................i can keep one and pass on the others..............

S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Guest on 11/6/2013, 05:45

I'll laminate them first, shall I..?!

As I said, I am a newbie at the moment, so I can't post pics. You'll have to PM/email to beg for them... 👽

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 05:48

sgtpepperband wrote:I'll laminate them first, shall I..?!

As I said, I am a newbie at the moment, so I can't post pics. You'll have to PM/email to beg for them... 👽

Pretty please...........go on i know you want to...................i promise to be ever so good and not show them to anyone ..... Laughing come on i'm on my knees..(no comments MrRandy)

S



avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 05:50

@Strumpet wrote:

Pretty please...........go on i know you want to...................i promise to be ever so good and not show them to anyone ..... Laughing come on i'm on my knees..(no comments MrRandy)

S



Oi don't go making promises like that how else we going to blackmail him

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Guest on 11/6/2013, 05:54

I'll show you mine if you show me yours... (Strumpet only please, but I might look at Random's as well, as it's been a long night and I could do with a laugh) :cyclops:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 05:55

OI I resemble that comment

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 06:11

sgtpepperband wrote:I'll show you mine if you show me yours... (Strumpet only please, but I might look at Random's as well, as it's been a long night and I could do with a laugh) :cyclops:


I have a lot of pictures of MrRandy........................apparently to join i had to rate them..............i wont tell you what pictures Boss sent me..............

S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 06:13

in my defence the photos of me did come with a complementary microscope so can be considered educational

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 06:19

@Mr Random wrote:in my defence the photos of me did come with a complementary microscope so can be considered educational

Educational ................yes, i'd never seen one like it before....

S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 06:21

now where did I put that ban button

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 06:23


Budget cuts....................

S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 06:25


_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 06:27

@Mr Random wrote:<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/InBXu-iY7cw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.youtube.com/embed/InBXu-iY7cw

Which one are you?

S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 06:28

I'm the one at the back dying of shame

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 06:38

@Mr Random wrote:I'm the one at the back dying of shame

Thought i recognised you.....................In The Navy come on everyone sing along............

S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 06:40

I fully intend to post as many annoying songs so they get stuck in your head as I can before having my MOD powers stripped and being run out of town

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 06:44

avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 06:50




S

avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 06:53

it's not often something on the internet gets more then a derisive snort but that actually raised a smile

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Strumpet on 11/6/2013, 07:01


Apparently it eats men..........
S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to make you smile....

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum