I am a Child!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am a Child!!!

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 05:28

So am I the only one looking forward to man of steel or any of the other upcoming films based on comics/ cult books

Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Re: I am a Child!!!

Post by Guest on 11/6/2013, 05:43

Bring it on! And RED 2, Kick Ass 2 and, despite my misgivings over Lucas Films being sold to Disney, the next series of Star Wars* movies... Cool

(*Yes, I did fulfil a 30-something year dream when I got divorced and spent some of the settlement money on a full replica Stormtrooper outfit.) Embarassed Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 11/6/2013, 05:47

I saw the trailer for the original RED and wrote it off as looking crap, I was then dragged along to see it, went straight home and pre-ordered the DVD

I'm currently shouting at the TV every time they show the WWZ trailer how dare they make me wait 14 days whilst mocking me with the trailer

the new wolverine film looks shit

Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by the spice girl on 13/6/2013, 08:29

world war Z. can't wait. has anyone seen the remake of red dawn"? any good?

Feds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13/6/2013, 09:18

I was waiting for the remake of the Dambusters, what is ruining it for me the aircraft are computer generated and they decided that Gibsons dog name is racist and are calling it "NIGS" FFS. Historical fact is historical fact, not racist. When I was a boy we had a dog called Nigger, it wasn't meant as a racist slur it was just a name, there was even a colour called Nigger Brown for goodness sake.

PC gone mad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Str8lolly on 13/6/2013, 09:40

I wait these days for my local garage to get the DVD. These usually come with X amount of out takes. 

A trip to a cinema normally means a fortune in tickets, idiots throwing things at each other, mobile phones going off at good parts of the film or the couple making out doing it in full view of everyone. Even getting searched and your sweets taken away because you didnt buy them at their shop!

Last film I bought was Django. A good film but no bearing on the remake it was supposed to be. The original being the best still.
Str8lolly

Back to top Go down

Post by the spice girl on 13/6/2013, 10:23

@Str8lolly wrote:I wait these days for my local garage to get the DVD. These usually come with X amount of out takes. 

A trip to a cinema normally means a fortune in tickets, idiots throwing things at each other, mobile phones going off at good parts of the film or the couple making out doing it in full view of everyone. Even getting searched and your sweets taken away because you didnt buy them at their shop!

Last film I bought was Django. A good film but no bearing on the remake it was supposed to be. The original being the best still.
my thoughts exactly! I went to see taken 2. six quid a ticket, fiver a hotdog, four quid a beer! the only thing that got taken was the Piss

Feds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13/6/2013, 11:37

Anyone else looking forward to the Blu-Ray 3D release of "Spunky Birthday 2"?  No?  Just me then... Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 13/6/2013, 12:47

Red Dawn is OK but a bit of a 2nd amendment wankfest

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Str8lolly on 13/6/2013, 13:30

In the 70's, a group of 15 friends and I met up once a week to go and see a film. Went something like this. Go for a meal in a restaurant, then see a film. Afterwards retire to a pub to discuss film and have a drink.

Then they banned smoking in restaurants. So it was take away fish & chips round one of our numbers home, see film and then pub. We no longer discussed the film. There was more interest on the amount of restaurants that had closed down.

Then they banned smoking in cinemas. So it was taken in turns to meet at someones home and order a take away. Having first rented a movie to watch. Afterwards it was down the pub to discuss not the film, but the amount of cinemas that were closing!

Then they banned smoking in pubs! With all the pubs closing down, we all drifted apart.
Str8lolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13/6/2013, 13:51

@Str8lolly wrote:...Then they banned smoking in pubs! With all the pubs closing down, we all drifted apart.

Maybe they all still meet up, but you're not invited.  Just sayin', like... ShockedWink

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 13/6/2013, 16:55

@the spice girl wrote:world war Z. can't wait.
having just seen a couple of newly released clips of WWZ, it looks much better then people are claiming it was going to be and a decent sound track as well

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13/6/2013, 18:28

I'm quite looking forward to seeing "Alpha Papa"... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by the spice girl on 13/6/2013, 20:03

@Mr Random wrote:

having just seen a couple of newly released clips of WWZ, it looks much better then people are claiming it was going to be and a decent sound track as well

World war Z was always going to be a great movie due to its cult following. What are you? Some kind of mong?

Feds

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 13/6/2013, 21:33

yes you know I am

because of it's cult following it was always going to be easy to fuck up, I read a very early version of the script leaked online and wanted to gouge my own eyes out

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by the spice girl on 13/6/2013, 21:43

stop being gay, have faith

Feds

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 13/6/2013, 21:49

these clips among others have restored my faith, I'll go see it and most likely pre-order the DVD as soon as I can

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by stupidirriat on 20/6/2013, 06:10

I never go to the Cinema anymore,prefer to watch the movie at home on the DVD or through Blinkbox on my PC,cheaper and better than going to cinema and paying over £3;00 for a small bag of sweets,uncomfortable seats,and other human beings spoiling the film.
stupidirriat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20/6/2013, 08:07

@stupidirriat wrote:I never go to the Cinema anymore,prefer to watch the movie at home on the DVD or through Blinkbox on my PC,cheaper and better than going to cinema and paying over £3;00 for a small bag of sweets,uncomfortable seats,and other human beings spoiling the film.

Me either, that's why I've got satellite TV, we get all the latest movies not that long after being released. I just watched the latest Bond film Skyfall and in my opinion it was a total waste of my time to watch.

I still reckon Jason Statham would make a better Bond then Daniel Craig.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strumpet on 20/6/2013, 08:39

@BritinAfrica wrote:

Me either, that's why I've got satellite TV, we get all the latest movies not that long after being released. I just watched the latest Bond film Skyfall and in my opinion it was a total waste of my time to watch.

I quite like Daniel Craig.............can't stand Brad Pitt..

S
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post by BossHogg on 20/6/2013, 08:45

Get away, you like any bloke as long as he's got a pulse. Razz
BossHogg
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strumpet on 20/6/2013, 09:13

Boss Hogg wrote:Get away, you like any bloke as long as he's got a pulse.  Razz

You know me so well..............................Twisted Evil

S
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 20/6/2013, 09:46

@BritinAfrica wrote:

I don't visit the cinema either. Something like £8 a ticket and £3 for a beverage. They can fuck right off with those prices!

I quite enjoyed Skyfall. I thought it was very good, especially towards the end. Very Happy

My favourite quote from the movie: " Try and stop me, you jumped up little shit!" Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by BossHogg on 20/6/2013, 10:02

Also said by PC PMPT to his Sergeant when he told him he couldn't take the new patrol car and the hot WPC out to show off! lol!
BossHogg
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 20/6/2013, 10:13

Word spreads quickly then? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 20/6/2013, 13:16

my local Odeon has cheap Tuesday or whatever it's called, but you can go and see any film on a Tuesday for £5

and if you get one of there cards you can get points towards free films, the food is a blatant rip off so I just go to the sainsburys next door

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Strumpet on 21/6/2013, 07:36

For gold class tickets you know recliner seats, private bar, cocktails, dips, wedges built in wine chiller etc $40.00 per person...safe to say we don't go to the cinema..

S
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21/6/2013, 09:49

@Strumpet wrote:For gold class tickets you know recliner seats, private bar, cocktails, dips, wedges built in wine chiller  etc $40.00 per person...safe to say we don't go to the cinema..

S

I always thought that Aussie cinema's were orange crates to sit on and some poor buggers white sheet used as a screen.jocolor jocolor

Back to top Go down

Post by Strumpet on 21/6/2013, 09:56

@BritinAfrica wrote:

I always thought that Aussie cinema's were orange crates to sit on and some poor buggers white sheet used as a screen.jocolor jocolor

Love it..............it is exactly like that... pay anything less and you either have to stand or go and watch the film around the back of the sheet ...Very Happy

S
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 21/6/2013, 12:56

not to mention Perth cinemas are literally rodent infested shitholes

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Str8lolly on 21/6/2013, 13:36

My local cinema has three screens. I added up the staff they have. Two on security checking peoples bags, Six selling tickets, One selling popcorn, One selling drinks, One selling sweets, Two alternating between them just chating, two at the entrance of each screen. At least one projectionist and one assistant. There may of course be more behind the scenes. At least one manager each shift and a secretary for each of them. Then theres the cleaners and perhaps an odd job man. Even with the overcharging, I find it amazing that these places can afford to stay open.
Str8lolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Strumpet on 21/6/2013, 13:37

@Mr Random wrote:not to mention Perth cinemas are literally rodent infested shitholes

MrRandy that is the entertainment.....apparently it's been like that for years......that mouse looks a bit skinny....

S
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 21/6/2013, 13:38

it looks like it's been through the bloody fryer, when it was in the press I asked my mate on facebook if he'd been to that one with the kids

he had but never again

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21/6/2013, 16:01

@Mr Random wrote:not to mention Perth cinemas are literally rodent infested shitholes

So thats where my Mickey went.affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 21/6/2013, 17:46

Just seen WWZ, little or no relation to the book which I was 1/2 expecting and whilst it's a good film and I will be buying the DVD it's only really the brand they've used

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum