Book Suggestions

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Book Suggestions

Post by Mr Random on 18/6/2013, 05:02

Right it's come to my attention that some of us on here can actually read, and one or two without moving their mouths whilst doing so

So feel free to share any books you've recently read, and hopefully enjoyed


as Insomnia has once again hit me I've spent the night rereading World War Z (yes I'm a little obsessed at the moment due to the film) 

if you've never read it, it's the after action report of World War 3 but instead of nation states going to war it's humanity trying to survive the onslaught of virus infected un-dead

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Strumpet on 18/6/2013, 05:10

I like "Game Of Thrones"...however i do prefer the tv version.

S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Mr Random on 18/6/2013, 05:12

I've not touched the books, but do have the first 2 series on DVD

I have this "weird" thing of not always wanting to read a book a film or TV show is based on

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Strumpet on 18/6/2013, 05:20

I prefer books, not a big film watcher..

S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Strumpet on 18/6/2013, 12:05

I loved the book "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" all the books ........and loved the film the one with subtitles i haven't read the one in English...........stayed true to the book...

S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Str8lolly on 18/6/2013, 13:16

"The girl with the dragon tattoo" I found to be pretty fair. I have seen both versions and they are very similar.

As for books? Been 30 years since I last read a book. I made a mistake and started reading a book called the Koran. Put me off fiction for life. It was almost as bad as that book called the bible. 

When I was into books it was usually sci fi or westerns or whatever anyone left on the train.
avatar
Str8lolly
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 728
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 65
Location : West London

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Strumpet on 18/6/2013, 13:53

@Str8lolly wrote:"The girl with the dragon tattoo" I found to be pretty fair. I have seen both versions and they are very similar.

As for books? Been 30 years since I last read a book. I made a mistake and started reading a book called the Koran. Put me off fiction for life. It was almost as bad as that book called the bible. 

When I was into books it was usually sci fi or westerns or whatever anyone left on the train.
I picked up Dan Brown ..on a plane... The book not the author .......i was picked up by a member of the cabin crew of a Virgin flight ...told me i had beautiful eyes......she wasn't bad to look at......turned her down by the way.....

S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Str8lolly on 18/6/2013, 14:11

@Strumpet wrote:
I picked up Dan Brown ..on a plane... The book not the author .......i was picked up by a member of the cabin crew of a Virgin flight ...told me i had beautiful eyes......she wasn't bad to look at......turned her down by the way.....

S


Oh my, you were lucky. All I have ever picked up has been newspapers, books, £30,000, guns, knives and womens underwear on trains. Well I did pick up an ex-wife once. (The money was a shops takings and the idiot left it on the train. Returned to him within half an hour)
avatar
Str8lolly
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 728
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 65
Location : West London

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Strumpet on 18/6/2013, 16:36

@Str8lolly wrote:


Oh my, you were lucky. All I have ever picked up has been newspapers, books, £30,000, guns, knives and womens underwear on trains. Well I did pick up an ex-wife once. (The money was a shops takings and the idiot left it on the train. Returned to him within half an hour)

Wow your a good guy...i think i might have kept the money....depens on how much it was......i would have probably handed it in saying that..
S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Str8lolly on 18/6/2013, 17:01

It was my job to hand anything found on my train in to lost property. Mind you, if I had been off duty..............................
avatar
Str8lolly
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 728
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 65
Location : West London

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Mr Random on 18/6/2013, 17:13

I have to say on the few occasions I've dealt with them I've found drivers (Tube,bus etc) to be incredibly honest

I suppose it's like that thing with coppers, you can leave £20 on a table and it'll sit there till you retire, do the same with a kitkat and it's gone before your shadow has faded

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Str8lolly on 18/6/2013, 17:22

Standing joke in my home that if you leave your wallet or purse on the table, come back in ten years time and it will still be in exactly the same position. Apart from a layer of dust on it!
avatar
Str8lolly
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 728
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 65
Location : West London

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 18/6/2013, 19:00

The Peter James 'Roy Grace' books. I can't remember the titles offhand but there are about 8 in the series. Grisly in places but very, very good. As an aside, a friend of mine who was in Sussex police has a star mention in a couple of the books as Peter James went along on a couple of training sessions etc with his team to get a feel for a storyline. His books are apparently very true to how things actually are.

Also, Charlie Owen's books, Foxtrot Oscar is the first in the series I think. I haven't read them for a while now but they are laugh-out-loud funny in a lot of places.

I veer from one extreme to the other. I am either to be found reading girly chicklit or swing to the extreme of violent/grisly thrillers and crime stories.
No in-between so if you don't like either of those genres, I am no help at all I am afraid Laughing.

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Mr Random on 18/6/2013, 19:12

I can do violent & grisly

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 18/6/2013, 20:13

Well, in one of the Charlie Owen books, a ne'er do well is kneecapped and fed to wild boar that have been raised on raw meat. It's a bit graphic as the writer describes the characters testicles being ripped off by a boar while he is conscious and (just about) alive *vomit*.

The Peter James ones, I think one of the worst scenes is of a man being paralysed by his spinal cord being broken and then he is hung on a meat hook in a barn at a local farm that smokes fish.

If you can deal with either of those (which are about the worst in each series of books) then you'll have no problem!

I haven't read the Peter James series for a while but I massively recommend them. They are believable, gripping page turners. Some of the murder scenes seem a bit far-fetched but then again, having heard of some stories from a friend and read of some in the press, I'm not so sure they are that far-fetched after all. However, they're fiction so as long as they are a good read, it doesn't matter too much I don't think. 

There are nine books in the series (Book 9 is next in my 'to read' pile as it was released on the 6th of June) but I really, really rate them for believable and gripping fiction. It's not solely focused on the serious and professional side of the job, it also focuses somewhat on the two main characters private lives but without being overly familiar and taking over the storyline.

Here's the Amazon link. All the books in the series are there but they aren't in order so you'll have to scroll down the page to locate book 1, 2 etc. Helpfully, they are numbered.
Peter James Amazon link - http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=peter+james+roy+grace+&rh=n%3A266239%2Ck%3Apeter+james+roy+grace+

The next one in the series after the 6th of June release is in October, I am a bit sad in that I really am looking forward to it being released but it will give you plenty of time to catch up! Laughing.

Charlie Owen Amazon link - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Charlie-Owen/e/B0034NGS9C/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1371582405&sr=8-1. Good books that are based on 1970s policing. Both the serious side but a lot of it, lighthearted. They came highly recommended by a few people and I really enjoyed reading them so hopefully, if you decide to get them, you will too Very Happy.

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by BossHogg on 18/6/2013, 20:15

The only book PMPT likes apart from colouring in ones, is the big one he likes to throw at errant motorists. lol!
avatar
BossHogg
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2713
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : Hazzard County

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 18/6/2013, 20:22

I heard he liked a bit of 'Ladyboy Monthly' too :silent:.

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by BossHogg on 18/6/2013, 20:25

Only in private, in person, on holiday in Thailand. Wink
avatar
BossHogg
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2713
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : Hazzard County

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 18/6/2013, 21:09

Boss Hogg wrote:The only book PMPT likes apart from colouring in ones, is the big one he likes to throw at errant motorists. lol!

You say that like it's a bad thing! Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 18/6/2013, 21:14

@Girl*Next*Door wrote:I heard he liked a bit of 'Ladyboy Monthly' too :silent:.

Does such a publication exist....? Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 18/6/2013, 21:16

Boss Hogg wrote:Only in private, in person, on holiday in Thailand. Wink

Never been to Thailand, but I want to go and check out the "scene". Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Str8lolly on 18/6/2013, 22:22

@Per Mare Per Terram wrote:

Does such a publication exist....? Very Happy



Theres a lot of ladyboy magazines. At least my mate who lives there tells me there is. Certainly the place to go and live if you want a young bride with aa models figure. 
avatar
Str8lolly
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 728
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 65
Location : West London

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Ice man on 19/6/2013, 02:16

Don't tell him that. PMPT will now be going to Thailand to find a chick with......a surprise
avatar
Ice man

Posts : 537
Join date : 2013-06-01
Age : 50
Location : A cold place

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by BossHogg on 19/6/2013, 02:26

@Ice man wrote:Don't tell him that. PMPT will now be going to Thailand to find a chick with......a surprise

A chick with a dick, haven't heard that phrase for a while! lol!
avatar
BossHogg
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2713
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : Hazzard County

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Str8lolly on 19/6/2013, 10:10

My mate is 67 and his wife is 21! Been considering retiring there myself now! I always say, your only as young as the person your feeling.
avatar
Str8lolly
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 728
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 65
Location : West London

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 19/6/2013, 11:00

@Ice man wrote:Don't tell him that. PMPT will now be going to Thailand to find a chick with......a surprise

I'm booking flights as we speak. Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Steve Collins on 20/6/2013, 14:37

MR, I've just got through reading Garry Bushell's books 'The Face' and 'Two Faced' if you haven't read them they are about a Police Undercover Officer and they are set in Greenwich and Charlton. He has another coming out in October I believe. They are violent and funny. I found out that I was at Charlton Manor Junior school at the same time as Garry although I don't remember any kids with beards. Mind you my memory isn't what it was!

_________________
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to deliver violence upon those that would do us harm".
avatar
Steve Collins
Feds

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-06-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Mr Random on 20/6/2013, 15:36

a man of many talents - he also has a band





I'll have a dig about for them, sounds like they're worth a read, there was a murder mystery written a few years back about a woman's body found on the site of the O2 (dome at the time) set in and around Greenwich, the killer removed women's hearts and replaced them with finches

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by BossHogg on 20/6/2013, 19:21

Received an email today from arrse advising about this book from one of arrse's members ACAB. As per his initials, the book is called All Coppers Are Bastards. I've included a link to the book for those wishing to purchase it. Wink

http://www.amazon.co.uk/A-C-A-B-All-Coppers-Bastards-ebook/dp/B00DFB2YTG/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1371752454&sr=1-1&keywords=A.C.A.B+All+Coppers+Are+Bastards
avatar
BossHogg
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2713
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : Hazzard County

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 20/6/2013, 19:30

I might actually purchase it.

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by BossHogg on 20/6/2013, 19:31

Take a look at the reviews, some good ones in there. Wink
avatar
BossHogg
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2713
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : Hazzard County

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 20/6/2013, 19:36

Just been reading them! Laughing

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Stevie6544 on 20/6/2013, 20:06

Anything by Frederick Forsyth;
a few books by some ex-Met bloke who I think lives in the States now; Sven Hassel (blast from the past!);
Toby Harnden - 'Bandit Country' and 'Dead Men Risen' -which is the first book I've ever seen in print which had sections redacted;
Mark Nichol - 'Last Round' (about the 6 RMP killed in Iraq)
Any book that has really good pictures of guns;
E.B Sledge - 'With The Old Breed' (US Marines in the Pacific)
Patrick Bury - 'Callsign Hades' (Afghan)
Sebastian Junger - 'War' - bloke embedded with a US Army platoon in Afghan - also see the docu-film 'Restrepo' which covers the same platoon;
Anything about the British Army in NI;

At the minute trying to read 'Border Crossing' by George Clarke (non-fiction, RUC SB) 'Six Days' by Jeremy Bowen (1967 War), 'Fire Magic' by Barry Davies (SAS assisting GSG-9 at Mogadishu).
avatar
Stevie6544
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : The Black North

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Ice man on 20/6/2013, 20:29

@Per Mare Per Terram wrote:

I'm booking flights as we speak. Very Happy

How will you explain your new "it" to Mrs. PMPT, when you bring "it" back to Scotland? Saying it is your distant Thai cousin? Perhaps not call "it" cousin, that sounds so.....Arkansas
avatar
Ice man

Posts : 537
Join date : 2013-06-01
Age : 50
Location : A cold place

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 20/6/2013, 21:18

@Ice man wrote:

How will you explain your new "it" to Mrs. PMPT, when you bring "it" back to Scotland? Saying it is your distant Thai cousin? Perhaps not call "it" cousin, that sounds so.....Arkansas

"it'll" be my dirty little secret. Wink

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Str8lolly on 20/6/2013, 21:32

I often laugh at the book 'Forever Amber' and its now classic status. It was known as a cheap porn book once. Then it became a rip off of 'Gone with the Wind' by critics. Now its a must have classic?
avatar
Str8lolly
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 728
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 65
Location : West London

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by the spice girl on 20/6/2013, 22:22

I might buy it to! and the "muck and bullets" trilogy I've just seen advertised too

_________________
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.
avatar
the spice girl
Feds

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2013-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Mr Random on 20/6/2013, 22:27

I'll give it a go

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by m551 sheridan on 20/6/2013, 23:52

@Per Mare Per Terram wrote:

Heart attack on a plate. Where do I get one? LaughingVery Happy

well you do have two other choices

my famous *pizza burger*



or a delightful *chili burger*

avatar
m551 sheridan

Posts : 21
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 66
Location : Washington State

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Ice man on 22/6/2013, 16:39

@Per Mare Per Terram wrote:

"it'll" be my dirty little secret. Wink

So that is what we are to you? We are your "dirty secret"?
avatar
Ice man

Posts : 537
Join date : 2013-06-01
Age : 50
Location : A cold place

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 22/6/2013, 16:50

Yes. 3some

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by matelots armpit on 22/6/2013, 19:32

PMPT and anyone else who's remotely interested of course!

I'd highly recommend books by Roy Stuart published by Taschen. There really isn't much to read because it's, well, erotic photography bound up in a book, which is the sort of book I like because reading gives me a headache!

_________________
Proudly polishing Long John Silver's wood since 1987 pirat
avatar
matelots armpit
Feds

Posts : 54
Join date : 2013-06-19
Location : Davey Jones' underpants

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Mr Random on 22/6/2013, 19:48

funnily enough I discover them in my late teens, my older sister being the arty type left a booklet of there's laying about I picked it up and found it to be full of coffee table books entitled weird and wonderful things like

this birds got her tits out volume 19 and planes with naked birds on the side

it was awesome


_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 23/6/2013, 00:29

@matelots armpit wrote:PMPT and anyone else who's remotely interested of course!

I'd highly recommend books by Roy Stuart published by Taschen. There really isn't much to read because it's, well, erotic photography bound up in a book, which is the sort of book I like because reading gives me a headache!


I'm glad I'm not the only one. I got called a pervert the other day for deciding some black and white images were arty (they were also filth but definitely arty filth!). Anyway, my friend decided I was a raging pervert for deciding these photos were artistic but it is true, naked filth can also be artistic if photographed and lit correctly with the right kind of pose etc (at least, that's my excuse and I am sticking to it Very Happy ).
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Mr Random on 23/6/2013, 00:46

nowt wrong with a bit of filth, it's when you have 11 terabytes of it, hang about someone at the door...............




a warrant you say officer, for my hard drives? erm well yes come in, handcuffs you say, no I'm not resisting!!!!!!!

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 23/6/2013, 00:47

@Mr Random wrote:nowt wrong with a bit of filth, it's when you have 11 terabytes of it, hang about someone at the door...............




a warrant you say officer, for my hard drives? erm well yes come in, handcuffs you say, no I'm not resisting!!!!!!!

Pedo!

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Mr Random on 23/6/2013, 00:53

OI behave I never touched that boat


_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 23/6/2013, 00:56

@Mr Random wrote:nowt wrong with a bit of filth, it's when you have 11 terabytes of it, hang about someone at the door...............




a warrant you say officer, for my hard drives? erm well yes come in, handcuffs you say, no I'm not resisting!!!!!!!


and I thought I had problems affraid Very Happy Razz.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Stevie6544 on 23/6/2013, 21:26

He never said it was a 'problem'.....Laughing
avatar
Stevie6544
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : The Black North

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 23/6/2013, 21:32

True, very true.

Maybe a problem for shirts and the like, on account of one arm being three times the thickness of the other Razz Laughing Twisted Evil.

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Book Suggestions

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum