Can someone tell me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can someone tell me!

Post by Mr Random on 24/6/2013, 23:48

Why do the Loony Left seem to think we live in some totalitarian pseudo-fascist state?

Just had a friend of a friend on arseface tell me that the current "regime" is evil and leading us down the path to oblivion, and are worse then the Nazi party for what they're doing to the disabled,ESA etc..

now I'm no fan of the current gov. but they're hardly the SS, a bit shit but hardly fundamentally evil.

Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone tell me!

Post by m551 sheridan on 25/6/2013, 03:13

@Mr Random wrote:Why do the Loony Left seem to think we live in some totalitarian pseudo-fascist state?

Just had a friend of a friend on arseface tell me that the current "regime" is evil and leading us down the path to oblivion, and are worse then the Nazi party for what they're doing to the disabled,ESA etc..

now I'm no fan of the current gov. but they're hardly the SS, a bit shit but hardly fundamentally evil.
this fraud that sits in the White House does his damndest to circumvent the congress to further his agenda..... look at coal, look at oil, he is crippling our ability to gather our own resources - instead being more willing to purchase from o'Hugo.
m551 sheridan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25/6/2013, 09:50

There has always been conspiracy theories, ever since Homo Erectus set foot on the planet, the latest and greatest so far is the Luminati and the Masons of which HRH is supposedly a member along with the Rothschilds , Donald Trump among others. Could it be true? I have no idea, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was.

There are rumours of concentration camps being or have been built in the US and other secret bases around the world. A friend of mine on safari in Botswana was stopped by an American MP armed to the teeth in the middle of the bush in Botswana and told to turn around and go back, rumours then began circulating of a secret American and British base in Botswana. I know for a fact that British troops are in Botswana, I've seen them. What are they doing there? I have no idea.

And as for Obama, he in my opinion is not a friend of the British and quite frankly I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum