In an attempt to liven this place up.... was word association now seems to be the flirt and fuck room

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In an attempt to liven this place up.... was word association now seems to be the flirt and fuck room

Post by the spice girl on 7/7/2013, 12:49

evening out?

Feds

Back to top Go down

Re: In an attempt to liven this place up.... was word association now seems to be the flirt and fuck room

Post by Mr Random on 7/7/2013, 15:30

one night stand

Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by the spice girl on 7/7/2013, 15:36

itchy

Feds

Back to top Go down

Post by BossHogg on 7/7/2013, 15:40

crabs
BossHogg
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the spice girl on 7/7/2013, 15:44

airframe

Feds

Back to top Go down

Post by BossHogg on 7/7/2013, 15:46

skiving bastards
BossHogg
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 7/7/2013, 15:46

Unions

Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by the spice girl on 7/7/2013, 15:48

Plymouth

Feds

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 7/7/2013, 16:09

shithole

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 7/7/2013, 16:20

Matelots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 7/7/2013, 16:24

Vessel

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by the spice girl on 7/7/2013, 16:45

blood

Feds

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 7/7/2013, 17:25

Fight

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 7/7/2013, 17:55

night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 7/7/2013, 17:56

club

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Marsh on 7/7/2013, 18:55

Sandwich
Alan Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 7/7/2013, 18:56

Bacon

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 7/7/2013, 18:58

Pork

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 7/7/2013, 19:06

Muslim

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 7/7/2013, 19:15

Hijab.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 7/7/2013, 19:26

forced

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Strumpet on 8/7/2013, 03:09

Entry
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 03:11

doorway

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Strumpet on 8/7/2013, 03:13

Opening
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 03:16

ceremony

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 03:27

Wedding.

Bedtime for me, night Strumpet and Random :-).

Back to top Go down

Post by Strumpet on 8/7/2013, 03:30

Cake

Night GND....
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Drebin on 8/7/2013, 07:42

Layer
Frank Drebin
Feds

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Marsh on 8/7/2013, 10:26

Hen
Alan Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Airborne on 8/7/2013, 11:32

Cock
Airborne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Marsh on 8/7/2013, 11:44

@Airborne wrote:Cock

I say... CROW (I live in a rural area!!).
Alan Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Strumpet on 8/7/2013, 13:07

Magpie
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 13:42

Joy.

Back to top Go down

Post by the spice girl on 8/7/2013, 16:07

less

Feds

Back to top Go down

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 16:19

More.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Marsh on 8/7/2013, 16:45

power
Alan Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 16:57

outage

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Marsh on 8/7/2013, 17:23

Tatchell
Alan Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by BossHogg on 8/7/2013, 17:27

It says outage not outrage - should have gone to specsavers. raz
BossHogg
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 17:30

@Alan Marsh wrote:Tatchell
Genocide

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Marsh on 8/7/2013, 18:35

Boss Hogg wrote:It says outage not outrage - should have gone to specsavers. raz

I have been to Specsavers, and I can honestly say the service and their prices were excellent.

OUTAGE was the word I chose to rejoin with the first word that popped into my head, which was TATCHELL - who is the person who has been conducting a campaign, in which he has been "outing" gays in government and civil service office.

Nankivell would have got that right away!!

Not sure if Tatchell has got around to PMPT yet, but it is only a matter of time! Laughing 

I see Random has an opinion on this rum cove, whose behaviour engenders similar feelings in myself! pirat
Alan Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 18:39

I think he' a festering sore on the nut sack of society, and actually cheered when he got a smack from that other wanker Mugabe's security people

the fact he has a passing resemblance to Micheal Barrymore also annoys me

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by BossHogg on 8/7/2013, 18:44

@Alan Marsh wrote:Nankivell would have got that right away!!

Ooh, keep your wiggage on engravy! raz
BossHogg
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Marsh on 8/7/2013, 19:39

Boss Hogg wrote:
@Alan Marsh wrote:Nankivell would have got that right away!!

Ooh, keep your wiggage on engravy! raz

lol! 
I've missed him these past weeks... some Joke du jours to relay to him!
Alan Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Marsh on 8/7/2013, 19:41

Genocide makes me think of Rwanda, but I'm going to throw you HITLER.
Alan Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 19:42

Millennium

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie6544 on 8/7/2013, 19:46

Falcon
Stevie6544

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 19:47

Apex

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie6544 on 8/7/2013, 19:51

Pyrex
Stevie6544

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 19:53

hypothesis

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top