Pet Hates.

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pet Hates.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 7/7/2013, 20:19

Everyone has them. If nothing else, this is an excuse for me to rant (not that I need one Razz). I can think of a couple (and have had experience of one today, again).

1. People who won't discipline their children. It's really not 'cute' when Rosie won't stop screaming in the supermarket aisle and I can't stand it when parents think their children pulling things off shop shelves or otherwise being brats, is acceptable behaviour or them 'expressing themselves'. 

2. People who let their animals run riot. For the same reason as above, no need for it. 

3. Lechy men when I'm on the way to the yard or riding and they drive or walk past. Had this today, I nearly turned round and slapped him but came back with a verbal retort instead and it was sweet revenge.

4. Moody people. Just because they're a pain in the arse. What's wrong with being blunt and sorting a problem out? Much easier.


Your turn....Very Happy.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 7/7/2013, 20:22

1. People. I despise human contact.

2. Pregnant wimens. Why do they always have to place their hands over their "bump"? It's not as if we can't see they are pregnant.

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Mr Random on 7/7/2013, 21:06

Cyclists- they all deserve to be rounded up and forced into gianty ovens, just because your on a bike and "eco-friendly" doesn't mean you get to be an underpant grade cunt

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Str8lolly on 7/7/2013, 21:41

Anyone who has a pet hate.
avatar
Str8lolly
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 728
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 65
Location : West London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by BossHogg on 7/7/2013, 21:52

Per Mare Per Terram wrote:1. People. I despise human contact.

Anti-social twat! Razz
avatar
BossHogg
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2713
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : Hazzard County

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Mr Random on 7/7/2013, 22:56

You say that like it's a bad thing

can I also add any and all big brother contestants, past present and future

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 7/7/2013, 23:01

Str8lolly wrote:Anyone who has a pet hate.

 Everyone has them, even if they don't like to admit it Razz
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 7/7/2013, 23:19

Boss Hogg wrote:
Per Mare Per Terram wrote:1. People. I despise human contact.

Anti-social twat! Razz

You've only just noticed? Wink

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 7/7/2013, 23:24

People who abandon their shopping trolley and wonder off to get an item (wimens). Take your fucking trolley with you! Evil or Very Mad

I'd forgotten about this pet hate until about an hour ago when I was in Tesco's. Some sour faced old bag left her trolley in the middle of the main aisle and went to get breakfast cereal. I mumbled "inconsiderate twat" as I walked around her trolley, only for her to launch into a verbal attack and calling me a dickhead. Laughing


Last edited by Per Mare Per Terram on 7/7/2013, 23:26; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Str8lolly on 7/7/2013, 23:26

Per Mare Per Terram wrote:People who abandon their shopping trolley and wonder off to get an item (wimens). Take your fucking trolley with you! Evil or Very Mad

I'd forgotten about this pet hate until about an hour ago when I was in Tesco's. Some sour faced old bag left her trolley in the middle of the main aisle and went to get breakfast cereal. I mumbled "inconsiderate twat" as I walked around her trolley, only for her to launch into a verbal attack and calling me a dickhead. Laughing


Oh, so she knew you well then?


Last edited by Per Mare Per Terram on 7/7/2013, 23:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing typo in my quote)
avatar
Str8lolly
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 728
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 65
Location : West London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 7/7/2013, 23:33

Str8lolly wrote:
Per Mare Per Terram wrote:People who abandon their shopping trolley and wonder off to get an item (wimens). Take your fucking trolley with you! Evil or Very Mad

I'd forgotten about this pet hate until about an hour ago when I was in Tesco's. Some sour faced old bag left her trolley in the middle of the main aisle and went to get breakfast cereal. I mumbled "inconsiderate twat" as I walked around her trolley, only for her to launch into a verbal attack and calling me a dickhead. Laughing


Oh, so she knew you well then?

lol!

I'll give you that one! Wink

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Mr Random on 7/7/2013, 23:39

Per Mare Per Terram wrote:People who abandon their shopping trolley and wonder off to get an item (wimens). Take your fucking trolley with you! Evil or Very Mad

I'd forgotten about this pet hate until about an hour ago when I was in Tesco's. Some sour faced old bag left her trolley in the middle of the main aisle and went to get breakfast cereal. I mumbled "inconsiderate twat" as I walked around her trolley, only for her to launch into a verbal attack and calling me a dickhead. Laughing
Did you not punch her in her ovaries, shout I AM MAN and smear yourself with Marmite?

you mate are slipping

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 7/7/2013, 23:40

Mr Random wrote:
Per Mare Per Terram wrote:People who abandon their shopping trolley and wonder off to get an item (wimens). Take your fucking trolley with you! Evil or Very Mad

I'd forgotten about this pet hate until about an hour ago when I was in Tesco's. Some sour faced old bag left her trolley in the middle of the main aisle and went to get breakfast cereal. I mumbled "inconsiderate twat" as I walked around her trolley, only for her to launch into a verbal attack and calling me a dickhead. Laughing
Did you not punch her in her ovaries, shout I AM MAN and smear yourself with Marmite?

you mate are slipping

No, because the boys on security know me. Wink

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Mr Random on 7/7/2013, 23:45

Ah the long game, follow her home wait till she goes out break in and piss in her watertank and cistern

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 7/7/2013, 23:53

Only if I catch her doing it a second time! Wink

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Mr Random on 7/7/2013, 23:55

no second offence is to scrub your chap with her toothbrush

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 7/7/2013, 23:58

You need help mate! Wink

I hope I never piss you off. Laughing

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 00:02

I do indeed need help

I can't pick a lock Wink

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Alan Marsh on 8/7/2013, 00:11

Mr Random wrote:Cyclists- they all deserve to be rounded up and forced into gianty ovens, just because your on a bike and "eco-friendly" doesn't mean you get to be an underpant grade cunt

Oi Oi!!! I cycle to and from work and still treat people with the respect they deserve! cycle 



You mean only those cyclists who behave like twats then blame everyone else when they get into trouble!
The ones who dash headlong through red lights, hop on and off pavements, then whinge if they get "cut up" while they do it!!

That said... I get a few drivers shouting - usually for no reason - at me, if I toot my (loud) horn when they pull out in front of me, or try to pass when there is a stupid traffic island along side - it only takes me a fraction of a second to pass it, so why won't they wait? wank 

I also drive a car, so I DO pay "road tax", and I am much more considerate towards other road users as a result, and I drive much more economically knowing when to conserve momentum, and when to squeeze the throttle just a little more in anticipation of the next hill.

Riding a bike has got me off my cholesterol medication, and most of my blood pressure medication, so I am saving the NHS money too!

My pet hate...?

avatar
Alan Marsh

Posts : 464
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 59
Location : Cumbria - the posh bit in the south!

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Str8lolly on 8/7/2013, 00:13

avatar
Str8lolly
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 728
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 65
Location : West London

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 8/7/2013, 00:16

Alan Marsh wrote:
Mr Random wrote:Cyclists- they all deserve to be rounded up and forced into gianty ovens, just because your on a bike and "eco-friendly" doesn't mean you get to be an underpant grade cunt

Oi Oi!!!  I cycle to and from work and still treat people with the respect they deserve!  cycle 



You mean only those cyclists who behave like twats then blame everyone else when they get into trouble!
The ones who dash headlong through red lights, hop on and off pavements, then whinge if they get "cut up" while they do it!!

That said... I get a few drivers shouting - usually for no reason - at me, if I toot my (loud) horn when they pull out in front of me, or try to pass when there is a stupid traffic island along side - it only takes me a fraction of a second to pass it, so why won't they wait?  wank 

I also drive a car, so I DO pay "road tax", and I am much more considerate towards other road users as a result, and I drive much more economically knowing when to conserve momentum, and when to squeeze the throttle just a little more in anticipation of the next hill.

Riding a bike has got me off my cholesterol medication, and most of my blood pressure medication, so I am saving the NHS money too!

My pet hate...?


Do you have a helmet cam?

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 00:17

FFS PMPT everything is about sex with you

Alan mate I might have had a couple of run ins with cyclists this weekend, I maybe a teeny bit touchy

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 8/7/2013, 00:19

Mr Random wrote:FFS PMPT everything is about sex with you

I knew some smart arse would say that! Wink

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 00:24

Per Mare Per Terram wrote:People who abandon their shopping trolley and wonder off to get an item (wimens). Take your fucking trolley with you! Evil or Very Mad

I'd forgotten about this pet hate until about an hour ago when I was in Tesco's. Some sour faced old bag left her trolley in the middle of the main aisle and went to get breakfast cereal. I mumbled "inconsiderate twat" as I walked around her trolley, only for her to launch into a verbal attack and calling me a dickhead. Laughing

 The thing is, the last time I took my trolley with me and didn't leave it in the aisle, I ended up forgetting where I was supposed to be going and went straight in to a display of eggs, winded myself and smashed half a dozen boxes of eggs all over the supermarket floor.... Stupid place to put eggs, right on the end of a supermarket aisle and right on the corner! 

I also accidentally pushed over a four year old child with the front of my trolley (in my defence, he was pissing about in the aisle and I didn't see him).

Far safer for me to leave the trolley in the wide aisles and take stuff to it Wink Embarassed.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 8/7/2013, 00:28

Girl*Next*Door wrote:
Per Mare Per Terram wrote:People who abandon their shopping trolley and wonder off to get an item (wimens). Take your fucking trolley with you! Evil or Very Mad

I'd forgotten about this pet hate until about an hour ago when I was in Tesco's. Some sour faced old bag left her trolley in the middle of the main aisle and went to get breakfast cereal. I mumbled "inconsiderate twat" as I walked around her trolley, only for her to launch into a verbal attack and calling me a dickhead. Laughing

 The thing is, the last time I took my trolley with me and didn't leave it in the aisle, I ended up forgetting where I was supposed to be going and went straight in to a display of eggs, winded myself and smashed half a dozen boxes of eggs all over the supermarket floor.... Stupid place to put eggs, right on the end of a supermarket aisle and right on the corner! 

I also accidentally pushed over a four year old child with the front of my trolley (in my defence, he was pissing about in the aisle and I didn't see him).

Far safer for me to leave the trolley in the wide aisles and take stuff to it Wink Embarassed.

Well I suppose pushing a trolley around is a bit like driving a car, so I guess we shouldn't be too surprised that wimens are useless at it.... Wink

It reminds me why I usually only shop online. Wink

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 00:30

Girl*Next*Door wrote:
Per Mare Per Terram wrote:People who abandon their shopping trolley and wonder off to get an item (wimens). Take your fucking trolley with you! Evil or Very Mad

I'd forgotten about this pet hate until about an hour ago when I was in Tesco's. Some sour faced old bag left her trolley in the middle of the main aisle and went to get breakfast cereal. I mumbled "inconsiderate twat" as I walked around her trolley, only for her to launch into a verbal attack and calling me a dickhead. Laughing

 The thing is, the last time I took my trolley with me and didn't leave it in the aisle, I ended up forgetting where I was supposed to be going and went straight in to a display of eggs, winded myself and smashed half a dozen boxes of eggs all over the supermarket floor.... Stupid place to put eggs, right on the end of a supermarket aisle and right on the corner! 

I also accidentally pushed over a four year old child with the front of my trolley (in my defence, he was pissing about in the aisle and I didn't see him).

Far safer for me to leave the trolley in the wide aisles and take stuff to it Wink Embarassed.

 I'm not laughing I'm not laughing I'm not laughing I'm not laughing I'm not laughing I'm not laughing I'm not laughing I'm not laughing I'm not laughing I'm not laughing I'm not laughing I'm not laughing

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 00:34

Per Mare Per Terram wrote:Well I suppose pushing a trolley around is a bit like driving a car, so I guess we shouldn't be too surprised that wimens are useless at it.... Wink

It reminds me why I usually only shop online. Wink

 There is a very valid reason I don't drive Razz. I frighten myself, let alone other people Laughing.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 8/7/2013, 00:35

Girl*Next*Door wrote:
Per Mare Per Terram wrote:Well I suppose pushing a trolley around is a bit like driving a car, so I guess we shouldn't be too surprised that wimens are useless at it.... Wink

It reminds me why I usually only shop online. Wink

 There is a very valid reason I don't drive Razz. I frighten myself, let alone other people Laughing.

lol!

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 00:36

Mr Random wrote: I'm not laughing I'm not laughing I'm not laughing I'm not laughing I'm not laughing I'm not laughing I'm not laughing I'm not laughing I'm not laughing I'm not laughing I'm not laughing I'm not laughing

 Laughing I do countless stupid things that in hindsight, I should have grown out of by the age of three. I'm convinced I'm going to be one of those people that dies tripping over a Jelly Baby or slipping on a wet leaf Laughing.

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 00:41

Alan Marsh wrote:
You mean only those cyclists who behave like twats then blame everyone else when they get into trouble!
The ones who dash headlong through red lights, hop on and off pavements, then whinge if they get "cut up" while they do it!!

That said... I get a few drivers shouting - usually for no reason - at me, if I toot my (loud) horn when they pull out in front of me, or try to pass when there is a stupid traffic island along side - it only takes me a fraction of a second to pass it, so why won't they wait?  wank 

I also drive a car, so I DO pay "road tax", and I am much more considerate towards other road users as a result, and I drive much more economically knowing when to conserve momentum, and when to squeeze the throttle just a little more in anticipation of the next hill.

Riding a bike has got me off my cholesterol medication, and most of my blood pressure medication, so I am saving the NHS money too!


 It's the same argument horse riders have. I've had people purposely get right up behind my horse when I've been on a quiet lane, in hi-viz and fully in control of the horse I'm on. Yet they think it is acceptable to behave like utter twats just because they're on four wheels and I'm on four legs.
Age old argument that will never go away and cyclists end up in the same boat.

However, I have the same attitude as you, there are those cyclists and horse riders who muck it up for everyone else by ignoring road courtesy and common sense.

It takes a dozen well mannered and sensible horse riders and cyclists to undo the damage that one causes.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 8/7/2013, 00:43

On the back of GND's posts, another pet hate of mine:

Wimen drivers.

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Alan Marsh on 8/7/2013, 01:04

Per Mare Per Terram wrote:Do you have a helmet cam?

No! I have a helmet mounted front lamp - LED with a long throw pencil beam, which I use to laser the retinas of drivers of oncoming vehicles that neglect to dip their lights!! Laughing Laughing 

I'm considering swapping it for a LED LENSER X21



Twisted Evil pirat Twisted Evil 
avatar
Alan Marsh

Posts : 464
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 59
Location : Cumbria - the posh bit in the south!

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 01:06

Corbs (has he posted yet) will love you, don't get me wrong I think he's great but he has a "torch fetish"

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 8/7/2013, 01:08

Alan Marsh wrote:
Per Mare Per Terram wrote:Do you have a helmet cam?

No! I have a helmet mounted front lamp - LED with a long throw pencil beam, which I use to laser the retinas of drivers of oncoming vehicles that neglect to dip their lights!!  Laughing Laughing 

I'm considering swapping it for a LED LENSER X21



Twisted Evil pirat Twisted Evil 

That'll learn 'em! Very Happy Twisted Evil

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 01:21

Per Mare Per Terram wrote:On the back of GND's posts, another pet hate of mine:

Wimen drivers.

 You disappoint me Sad








It took you until the second page to post that! Laughing
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 01:26

He was too busy wanking

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 01:30

Not according to the the Ref Beheaded thread....Twisted Evil

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Alan Marsh on 8/7/2013, 01:55

Girl*Next*Door wrote:
 It's the same argument horse riders have. I've had people purposely get right up behind my horse when I've been on a quiet lane, in hi-viz and fully in control of the horse I'm on. Yet they think it is acceptable to behave like utter twats just because they're on four wheels and I'm on four legs.
Age old argument that will never go away and cyclists end up in the same boat.

However, I have the same attitude as you, there are those cyclists and horse riders who muck it up for everyone else by ignoring road courtesy and common sense.

It takes a dozen well mannered and sensible horse riders and cyclists to undo the damage that one causes.

I use a combined foot/cycle path from Staveley to Windermere, and there are two stables en-route whose clients tend to use the same path.

One evening I saw a woman leading a horse towards me, and just in front was a young girl on a pony.
I simply pulled over to one side some distance ahead, waited to one side... and turned off my flashing LED lights.
The woman stopped and thanked me for the extra consideration regarding the lights.
To me it was simple common sense, and hardly impacted on my journey time at all. And THAT seems to be the problem - too many drivers are simply in too much of a hurry. In fact too many PEOPLE are in too much of a hurry!


avatar
Alan Marsh

Posts : 464
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 59
Location : Cumbria - the posh bit in the south!

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 02:21

It says it all when good motorists stick out like a sore thumb. I've had drivers pass within a hairs breadth of my boot, a friend's boot has actually been cuffed by a mirror, that's how close they passed her.

The girls I ride with are all sensible riders who use precautions and minimise the risk. Yet still we've had some real hassle from some drivers, some have waited until they've drawn level before tooting their horn and others have come behind and revved the engine. There's more than one occasion I've thanked my lucky stars I've had a bum that has stuck to the saddle rather sliding out the side door when riding on the road. 

I think a lot of drivers see horses as being allowed in fields only. The only issue is, to get to any decent off-road riding, we have to ride down some fairly busy roads.

The one thing that has dramatically improved drivers treatment and perception of me personally when out riding has been this range - http://www.highvisibility.uk.com/polite
 
It is astounding what a difference it makes, especially when on a large/bigger horse. It is a God send.

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 02:24

Oh god the apoplectic strokes that brand of clothing has caused on one forum, some posters think anyone wearing it should be done for impersonation

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 02:30

It's not impersonation though, not unless a rider or cyclist decides to start pulling over motorists or directing traffic in it. Not as far as I am aware anyway (I could be wrong).

I am sure those same posters would rather more accidents involving cyclists and horse riders, as long as nobody is 'impersonating' Wink

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 02:34

to be fair most of them are weapons grade throbbers

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 02:37

Goes without saying Very Happy.

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 02:40

a good mate of mine works with one of the most specialist units in a large police force, he tried to set up an attachment to it for one of them, really went out of his way to try and help

he moaned about what time he'd have to get up to be there!!

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 02:43

I'm sorry, people like that deserve a really big hug. In the face. With a fist Wink

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 02:45

harsh but fair

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Strumpet on 8/7/2013, 03:29

My pet hate

People who walk just that little bit too slow in front of you ..either walk faster or move over to the side..

Mothers who have the inability to say the word 'No' to their little darlings.........then complain about lollies and chocolate at the check out...

Parents who drive their children to school then park in the Kiss and Drive section...

S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 03:30

Strumpet wrote:People who walk just that little bit too slow in front of you ..either walk faster or move over to the side..
People like that deserve to get punched in the back of the head

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by BossHogg on 8/7/2013, 07:42

Mr Random wrote:Corbs (has he posted yet) will love you, don't get me wrong I think he's great but he has a "torch fetish"


He hasn't joined yet, there's a job for you. Wink
avatar
BossHogg
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2713
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : Hazzard County

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Frank Drebin on 8/7/2013, 07:48

Piers fucking Moron.

Everything about him, everything he's ever done or ever likely to do.

An utter thundering horrendocunt,........
avatar
Frank Drebin
Feds

Posts : 81
Join date : 2013-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet Hates.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum