Too hot.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Too hot.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 01:40

I never thought I'd say this but I really want Winter to come now Shocked.

Too hot to sleep, too hot to eat, too hot to do anything except wait for it to get a bit cooler sunny .

Windows open, fans on and it's still roasting in here. 

Too hot to go to bed yet Sad.

Anyone else finding it difficult or is it just me?
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 01:42

I'm finding it hot and the cat is currently trying to make my head explode because I wont let her out as she's been sick due to the heat

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 01:52

It's mad heat. My usually very energetic and friendly dog has spent most of today flaked out in the shade or underneath the ceiling fan. It must be hot because nothing usually stops him being a twat Very Happy.

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 01:52

What's your cat doing? Clawing at you or mewing to be let out?

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 01:56

currently being smug as I've thrown the fucker out for annoying me, little  bastard adopted us from next door

I wanted to get another spaniel, as I was looking at doing security dog work- then the woman had 15 children by 19 fathers and it moved in

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 02:05

He must like you then Very Happy. You can have my parents Field Spaniel if you like? Won't shut up barking at the slightest knock at the door, even when he's told quiet and it's okay.

Yeah, you can definitely have him Razz Laughing.

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 02:08

I like spaniels, I used to have a little rescued king Charles, previous cunt of an owner used to beat him with newspapers so you couldn't pick a paper up when he was in the room

he wouldn't bark when we got him, too afraid of getting hit, my sister taught him to bark again with the generous bribery of biscuits and cuddles silly little bugger tried to eat a wasp and got stung in the throat

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 02:26

Similar to ours. He was found wandering the town centre at about 7 months old. Ended up in the local rescue centre and a couple of weeks later, we ended up re-homing him. He was friendly but nervous, the first time my brother walked in with his bike security chain, our Spaniel ended up on his back, in total submission, wet on the floor and on his belly from wetting himself Sad

There were a few episodes like that, couldn't raise our hands around him for a while etc. Now, it's a different story. He crawls up on to laps for cuddles and will lay on your feet to have his belly rubbed Very Happy. He's a lovely little dog, it makes you wonder how anyone can mistreat them because they are so loyal :).

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 02:34

mainly because they're mouth breathing little fuckwits

I did a couple of jobs with our dog warden, the way some people treat their dogs they deserve a public flogging

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 02:36

Yep. Some people are utter scum. Too many stories of needless and pointless abuse of animals and it really does get to me sometimes.

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 02:37

I won't mention the R***A Inspectors we "worked" with then

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 02:45

No, don't mention them full stop. The only thing they're good for is mugging old ladies out of the contents of their will.

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 02:46

huzzah I think I love you

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 8/7/2013, 03:00

Well, it was bound to happen. With my brilliance shining as bright as it does, inevitable Very Happy Very Happy.

Seriously though, the RSPCA (or, more aptly, the ARSEPCA) are nothing more than a publicity machine. Unless it involves cameras, publicity or possible donations, they won't touch it with a bargepole. 

We had some quite bad flooding in parts here last November time. Near to the yard I use, there was a field of travellers horses. About 15. The field was empty of livestock because of the poor drainage, so the farmer had moved his stock to higher land. The travellers saw an empty green space and took advantage of it. Anyway, this field was below a busy dual carriageway so quite a few of the general public could see the water levels rising in this field. There were youngstock as well as adult horses and one or two older ones in there, the drainage was so poor and the water levels increasing at such a speed that in the end, all that remained of the field was some sort of island. 

More than half a dozen local people phoned the RSPCA to report this (I know this because we kept having people come to the yard asking if they were our horses). They didn't even send anyone out to cast an eye over these horses, despite the fact they were by this point on a bog of an island and stood in a group with no access to food and the only water being flood water.

It took a small, independent horse welfare charity, some local yard owners and horse owners and some of the great and good of the public to get the issue sorted. All the while, the RSPCA's attitude was 'nothing is dead? No news cameras? Not our problem'

I refuse to donate a penny to them out of principle because they take the piss. 

I shouldn't sit on the fence about it all really....Embarassed Laughing.

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Mr Random on 8/7/2013, 03:05

similar experience myself, the animal collection officers aren't bad but the "inspectors" are mostly wankers

did you see in the press recently about the former inspector topped herself after harassment etc

at lease in other countries the RSPCA hold the office of constable, are accountable and seem to actually be willing to do stuff

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by kermit 2482 on 13/7/2013, 15:37

Hummmm hence the reason why when they come knocking on the door I tell em to go forth, I saw them on one of doms cowboy traders programmes raiding a puppy farm not so long ago but like you say it was only because all the cameras were there but even then the owner was tipped off by somebody so they were still as good as useless.

I have had german shepherds in the past and used them for security work as im a fully qualified dog handler also, thanks to an ex police dog sergeant and home office approved instructor called paul. I love all animals but especially dogs and if I see somebody mistreating an animal then all I will say is they had better look out.

Oh as for the weather I think its bliss and long may it continue he he he
avatar
kermit 2482

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-06-14
Location : Torquay

http://www.clickon.us.com/manandvanservices

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by BossHogg on 13/7/2013, 15:54

It's red hot in Cumbria, we're not used to it, we're used to it always raining! Very Happy
avatar
BossHogg
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2713
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : Hazzard County

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 13/7/2013, 16:06

I am wilting. Even though I'm indoors and the fans are on! I have my Irish great grandmother to thank for freckles, fair skin and auburn hair which means going out in to the sun is an automatic dose of sunburn Evil or Very Mad Laughing.

This weather is supposed to hang around until at least the end of July. It's this kind of weather that makes me wish I lived near the sea Laughing.

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Mr Random on 13/7/2013, 16:15

I nearly pissed my pants laughing, once saw an RSPCA "inspector" get out of his van and put on stab vest and cuffs- wanker

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by kermit 2482 on 13/7/2013, 16:24

@Mr Random wrote:I nearly pissed my pants laughing, once saw an RSPCA "inspector" get out of his van and put on stab vest and cuffs- wanker

 That was to stop the likes of us that are pissed off with them attacking them not the door that they may or may not of been knocking lol
avatar
kermit 2482

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-06-14
Location : Torquay

http://www.clickon.us.com/manandvanservices

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by kermit 2482 on 13/7/2013, 16:25

@Girl*Next*Door wrote:I am wilting. Even though I'm indoors and the fans are on! I have my Irish great grandmother to thank for freckles, fair skin and auburn hair which means going out in to the sun is an automatic dose of sunburn Evil or Very Mad Laughing.

This weather is supposed to hang around until at least the end of July. It's this kind of weather that makes me wish I lived near the sea Laughing.

 I live in Torquay and have the sea within a 1 mile radius of me and I must admit I would not move anywhere that didn't have the moors or beaches close to hand, its bliss, SORRY
avatar
kermit 2482

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-06-14
Location : Torquay

http://www.clickon.us.com/manandvanservices

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Mr Random on 13/7/2013, 16:26

he just looked a tosser

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by BossHogg on 13/7/2013, 16:27

@Girl*Next*Door wrote:It's this kind of weather that makes me wish I lived near the sea Laughing.

It's a hard life living in a small coastal town/fishing port. Wink
avatar
BossHogg
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2713
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : Hazzard County

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by the spice girl on 13/7/2013, 16:45

I read this thread title and thought it was about me

_________________
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.
avatar
the spice girl
Feds

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2013-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Ice man on 13/7/2013, 16:46

So the winters are more severe in GB and the summers are getting hotter? Something is happening with the northern jet stream.
avatar
Ice man

Posts : 537
Join date : 2013-06-01
Age : 51
Location : A cold place

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by BossHogg on 13/7/2013, 16:47

In your fucking dreams spicey! its clearly about our forum babes! lol!
avatar
BossHogg
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2713
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : Hazzard County

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by the spice girl on 13/7/2013, 16:50

really? have you seen them?

_________________
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.
avatar
the spice girl
Feds

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2013-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by kermit 2482 on 13/7/2013, 16:57

oooh wet dreams lol Embarassed
avatar
kermit 2482

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-06-14
Location : Torquay

http://www.clickon.us.com/manandvanservices

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by BossHogg on 13/7/2013, 16:59

I've seen some of them. Wink and they're a lot nicer than, and I quote, " a fat balding aging bloke" raz
avatar
BossHogg
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2713
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : Hazzard County

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 13/7/2013, 17:26

@kermit 2482 wrote:
@Girl*Next*Door wrote:I am wilting. Even though I'm indoors and the fans are on! I have my Irish great grandmother to thank for freckles, fair skin and auburn hair which means going out in to the sun is an automatic dose of sunburn Evil or Very Mad Laughing.

This weather is supposed to hang around until at least the end of July. It's this kind of weather that makes me wish I lived near the sea Laughing.

 I live in Torquay and have the sea within a 1 mile radius of me and I must admit I would not move anywhere that didn't have the moors or beaches close to hand, its bliss, SORRY

 I lived in Paignton for a little while and the only beach that was nice in Summer was one the tourists couldn't work out how to get to Razz The rest of them were like a seaside cattle market Laughing
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 13/7/2013, 17:27

Boss, you can do one as well Evil or Very Mad Razz



Spicey, it was going to be but then I came to my senses Razz Laughing

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by kermit 2482 on 13/7/2013, 17:28

hummmm a bit like some of the night clubs here then lol
avatar
kermit 2482

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-06-14
Location : Torquay

http://www.clickon.us.com/manandvanservices

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 13/7/2013, 17:33

Yeah, I've heard about those kind of nightclubs Razz Laughing

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Ice man on 13/7/2013, 17:34

No, more like a brothel....I don't know the difference between a night club and a brothel, they are all the same
avatar
Ice man

Posts : 537
Join date : 2013-06-01
Age : 51
Location : A cold place

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Robochop on 16/7/2013, 13:42

It's not too hot, this weather is perfect! I love it. Luckily I'm on a few rest days so I've been outdoors for most of it, but still no sign of a tan yet Crying or Very sad . We're off to Jersey next week for a few days, and it's apparently going to be around 34 degrees .... I can't wait.
This weather is like home to me.

I only don't like it when I'm carrying fatties down 4 flights of council estate stairs, and driving in an ambulance whose aircon not only doesn't work but seems to produce air hotter than the fires of hell, and does not switch off when you make it so ..... cue lots of dashboard punching.
avatar
Robochop

Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Strumpet on 16/7/2013, 14:24

My summers are high 30's low 40's ......at the moment it is mid winter....thick socks, heating, thick jumpers, and around 20c ....brr.


S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 22/7/2013, 15:39

Definitely too hot. Stuck doing stuff on the laptop which although bringing money in, is cooking me alive. I want frosty, cold bright days and minus temperatures please Laughing

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Mr Random on 22/7/2013, 15:41

or have a beer

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 22/7/2013, 15:45

Already have done. Need to eat before I have another one or people will be getting some very interesting invoices etc Laughing

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 22/7/2013, 15:46

Or I could go the very soft and ladylike route and have a lager shandy Embarassed Laughing 

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Girl*Next*Door on 22/7/2013, 15:47

@Strumpet wrote:My summers are high 30's low 40's ......at the moment it is mid winter....thick socks, heating, thick jumpers, and around 20c ....brr.


S

Thick jumpers in 20c?! Shocked Shocked Laughing 

_________________
I am very well behaved. Whatever the behaviour is, I do it very well innocent.
avatar
Girl*Next*Door
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-06-02
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Mr Random on 22/7/2013, 15:47

do it

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Too hot.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum