Have I been mugged?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Have I been mugged?

Post by Str8lolly on 17/7/2013, 21:35

Knock at the door today and it was a pretty young women. Says they are putting in free loft insulation in my area. Now I am not that daft, nothing is for free! Seems its a council thing. So in she comes to complete the form. Gets to house phone and I tell her she can have the number but no one will answer it as we dont use it. So she asks for my mobile number. When I find it on the phone, she takes phone to write number down. Gives me phone back with her number on it! Arranged for her to come back tomorrow to measure up the loft. Just had a phone call from her to ask if she can come with me to the Uxbridge car show on Sunday! I did tell her I had a stand there. Turns out her brother is showing a Dodge Viper on my stand! Wondering now what to do?
Str8lolly

Back to top Go down

Re: Have I been mugged?

Post by Alan Marsh on 17/7/2013, 21:53

Be very careful, you never know what might arise at a later date that will bite you in the nether regions!
Enjoy the show though! Laughing 
Alan Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Random on 17/7/2013, 22:30

there are a couple of schemes that are funded, but a while back JobCentre set up an interview for a "job"

he's sat telling me what is expected,get given a list of addresses each morning, knock on doors lie,harrass and bully people to let you in (actually told to target people on benefits) for "free" boilers

once you've tricked or bullied your way into the house get them to fill in a load of forms which actually signs them up to a loan to pay for a boiler - oh did I mention that this is all commission based if I don't get anyone to sign up I get SFA

all while the bloke is admitting this is his MO I'm sat open mouthed I let him finish, he offered me the job there and then, told him as I can't drive I couldn't take it

walked out of the interview, round the corner straight onto a mate at trading standards and gave him the full SP, by all accounts the blokes now under investigation for all sorts of naughtiness

Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 17/7/2013, 22:34

She's either a murderer or genuine. I guess you'll find out at the weekend.... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Strumpet on 18/7/2013, 03:43

Per Mare Per Terram wrote:She's either a murderer or genuine. I guess you'll find out at the weekend.... Laughing

lol! 

S
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post by Str8lolly on 18/7/2013, 10:16

Per Mare Per Terram wrote:She's either a murderer or genuine. I guess you'll find out at the weekend.... Laughing

If I am murdered then I shall be writing a strong letter of complaint!
Str8lolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 18/7/2013, 10:17

Str8lolly wrote:

If I am murdered then I shall be writing a strong letter of complaint!

I look forward to reading it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum