Traffic cop Dance..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Traffic cop Dance..

Post by Strumpet on 19/7/2013, 08:39





S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 19/7/2013, 09:03

Strumpet wrote:



S

If I'm not mistaken, that's some dick who's copied the start of the film starring Chris Tucker I think?

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by Mr Random on 19/7/2013, 09:24

I'd run the cunt over, partly for the dancing and partly for wearing a vest that says enforcer

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by Mr Random on 19/7/2013, 09:27

I should just add I've been awake all night so maybe a tad grumpy

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by BossHogg on 19/7/2013, 09:36

So have I, but I've been getting paid for being awake, and on that note, night, night. Mods - you have the bridge, Boss Hogg - out.
avatar
BossHogg
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2713
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : Hazzard County

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 19/7/2013, 09:37

Boss Hogg wrote:So have I, but I've been getting paid for being awake, and on that note, night, night. Mods - you have the bridge, Boss Hogg - out.

Copy that.

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by Mr Random on 19/7/2013, 09:38

I just can't sleep, I'll most likely pass out about 11ish

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by Alan Marsh on 19/7/2013, 09:39

Per Mare Per Terram wrote:
Boss Hogg wrote:So have I, but I've been getting paid for being awake, and on that note, night, night. Mods - you have the bridge, Boss Hogg - out.

Copy that.

OK.
Boss Hogg wrote:So have I, but I've been getting paid for being awake, and on that note, night, night. Mods - you have the bridge, Boss Hogg - out.

Oh, I get it now... Takes me back to my CB radio days! 10 four good buddy!
avatar
Alan Marsh

Posts : 464
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 59
Location : Cumbria - the posh bit in the south!

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by Alan Marsh on 19/7/2013, 09:54





avatar
Alan Marsh

Posts : 464
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 59
Location : Cumbria - the posh bit in the south!

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 19/7/2013, 10:12

Love the second one! lol!

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by Strumpet on 19/7/2013, 12:42

Alan Marsh wrote:
Per Mare Per Terram wrote:
Boss Hogg wrote:So have I, but I've been getting paid for being awake, and on that note, night, night. Mods - you have the bridge, Boss Hogg - out.

Copy that.

OK.
Boss Hogg wrote:So have I, but I've been getting paid for being awake, and on that note, night, night. Mods - you have the bridge, Boss Hogg - out.

Oh, I get it now... Takes me back to my CB radio days! 10 four good buddy!
Going on a tangent here ..if CB radio was ok while driving years ago ( and still here in WA) is it illegal to use CB today?


S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by the spice girl on 19/7/2013, 12:44

nope, illegal un less hands free

_________________
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.
avatar
the spice girl
Feds

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2013-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by Strumpet on 19/7/2013, 12:46

the spice girl wrote:nope, illegal un less hands free

Thank you xxxx



S
avatar
Strumpet

Posts : 685
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by the spice girl on 19/7/2013, 12:46

Mr Random wrote:I'd run the cunt over, partly for the dancing and partly for wearing a vest that says enforcer
tired? jealous? or both? you'd love that vest wouldn't you?

_________________
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.
avatar
the spice girl
Feds

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2013-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by Alan Marsh on 19/7/2013, 12:57

the spice girl wrote:nope, illegal un less hands free

Are you sure? AIUI, RADIOS are exempt, phones are not, and even hands free is a distraction.

Taxi drivers certainly use radio on the move - although to be fair you wouldn't notice any deterioration in their driving standards, unless you tied both their legs together - it is ALWAYS bad!

I nearly reported one the other day as being stolen, as it was observing the speed limit with nobody in front and no speed cameras about! affraid 
avatar
Alan Marsh

Posts : 464
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 59
Location : Cumbria - the posh bit in the south!

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 19/7/2013, 13:01

CB isn't illegal to use. Doesn't mean you can't be prosecuted for using it though. Wink

Only mobile phones are and anything that uses the same mhz band.

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by Alan Marsh on 19/7/2013, 13:06

Exactly - you could be prosecuted for picking your nose if it affected your standard of driving... not used often enough if you ask me!
avatar
Alan Marsh

Posts : 464
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 59
Location : Cumbria - the posh bit in the south!

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 19/7/2013, 13:10

Alan Marsh wrote:Exactly - you could be prosecuted for picking your nose if it affected your standard of driving... not used often enough if you ask me!

If you can prove it. Wink

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by the spice girl on 19/7/2013, 13:23

cops ant use thier radios on the move whilst single crewed as the airwaves are classed as mobile communications devices. which is nice

_________________
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.
avatar
the spice girl
Feds

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2013-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 19/7/2013, 13:34

the spice girl wrote:cops ant use thier radios on the move whilst single crewed as the airwaves are classed as mobile communications devices. which is nice

It's a bit of a grey area where the regs are concerned though. Wink

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by the spice girl on 19/7/2013, 13:53

like you say, it's accepted but if you polacc then look out. it's all about he grown ups saying "tut tut" and "you shouldn't do that". never mind the fact that if we didn't make the job work and ignore "best practice" then the job would fall apart.

_________________
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.
avatar
the spice girl
Feds

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2013-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 19/7/2013, 14:06

the spice girl wrote:like you say, it's accepted but if you polacc then look out. it's all about he grown ups saying "tut tut" and "you shouldn't do that". never mind the fact that if we didn't make the job work and ignore "best practice" then the job would fall apart.

You can't use your radio when single crewed and driving, yet they want you to respond/provide commentary. Rolling Eyes

I challenged "them" on the fact that the mobile phone regs technically don't cover airwave, resulting in a meeting without coffee and a bollocking. wank

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by the spice girl on 19/7/2013, 14:25

ahh, be dreaded "driver standards unit" ironically some of them now are not even qualified to level 3 response yet quote "driving standards" oh the irony. civvi mongs

_________________
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.
avatar
the spice girl
Feds

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2013-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by Per Mare Per Terram on 19/7/2013, 14:42

Mine involved the Traffic Insp! Laughing

_________________
avatar
Per Mare Per Terram
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-06-01
Location : Pussy patrol

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by Mr Random on 19/7/2013, 15:33

the spice girl wrote:
Mr Random wrote:I'd run the cunt over, partly for the dancing and partly for wearing a vest that says enforcer
tired? jealous? or both? you'd love that vest wouldn't you?

 nope I hate Hi-Viz with a passion, but I am very tired

_________________


Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
avatar
Mr Random
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1780
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : No one ever accused me of being nice

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic cop Dance..

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum