Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Requests

Post by Mr Random on 27/7/2013, 00:29

if anyone has any requests for collectibles please post them in here, separate from the eBay thread for ease of access

I'm trying to find a couple of bits at the moment so if you could keep eyes about for them I'd be grateful

1. Serious Organised Crime Agency pins,coins etc
  2. Scottish Crime and Drug Enforcement Agency Pins, coins etc
  3. PSNI HMSU pins,coins
  4. States of Jersey Police Bomb Disposal pin

and a few years ago a tiny pin (approx. 5mm) showing a spider, Redback IIRC was produced for a street crime unit 

if you see them for sale anywhere please let me know

Nothing I say should be listened to I'm full of shit and not the Messiah, in fact I'm a very naughty boy, nope wait I'm Spartacus, nope I'm Batman, nope I'm defiantly a naughty boy, however if I'm a cunt towards you the odds are it's cause I like you

I'm dyslexic and not up my own arse so if I pick you up on spelling then you've fucked up bigtime

I AM THE byLAW
Mr Random

Back to top Go down

Re: Requests

Post by Stevie6544 on 27/7/2013, 20:33

RUC - old TSG/MSU/DMSU - there as one recently that was a puma's head, roaring - this was for a MSU formed in North Belfast. Also any HMSU, cloth or pin badges or related items. Also any TSG / HMSU team t-shirts.

UDR badges, epaullette slides or reltaed items.

If you are looking anything list it here and if one of us sees it for sale, they can flag it up to the rest.
Stevie6544

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top